Wednesday, October 28, 2015

In Which I Explain This Blog's Purpose

Hello! You may know me as JasperLizard. I do webcomics! Anyway, I needed something that was not art, for me to do in my spare time. I always liked to read people's reactions to works of fiction, so I figured I'd do that!

This is sort of a combination livetweet/liveblog thing. All the posts here will start out as livetweets, but I will collect and make them more coherent on this blog. This is because although I love livetweeting, I want to make it easier for people who might want to go back and read through things I've said (as well as being more likely for me to say ~meaningful things~ if I make a big post)

I'm opening to livetweeting/blogging any manner of thing, and will probably take suggestions! But we're starting with Flowers in the Attic right now. All I know is it's about kids who get locked in an attic, and there is incest, so be forewarned about any of that stuff.

Hopefully some people will be interested in this, and I will keep up with it! I look forward to my future, talking about many stories here.

No comments:

Post a Comment